torstai 12. kesäkuuta 2008

Plans

I'm gonna start taking photos right after I get my own memory card and the weather isn't so bad anymore. I have couple of cool houses in mind that I'd wanna take photos of. A few abandoned houses nearby. Then there's that place, where I took those pictures in previous post (brick-road, bones etc. The pics are taken with a cell phone). I'd wanna go back there with a real camera, but I'm not sure if I have enough bravery. It's a scary place in the middle of the woods nearby and there lives this old man with his dog. Creepy place....so we'll see. Maybe someday I'll have the guts.

So I was thinking that maybe I could think of studying photography next year. Maybe...I've been having problems with my future plans. So maybe something like that could be the thing for me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti