sunnuntai 4. tammikuuta 2009

DPS + pure randomness

I realized that the DPS forum is just too big for me to take in with my usual all-at-once-technique so I decided to go one thread at a time. Get familiar with one section and then explore some other. I think that's the best way to proceed in there.

I should dye my hair...the orange and yellow are fading away...or they have already faded away.

I've been listening to Jason Mraz and Gavin DeGraw lately. I got that feel of little bit of inspiration (musically) again from their music, but I don't know...I haven't written any songs in a long time. I wouldn't wanna quit on my music, but I guess I haven't been that motivated in these past few months that I could've created anything like that...Sad really..

I went to see 'Women' today and I should write about it in my other blog, but I'm too lazy atm. Maybe tomorrow when I'm gonna go see Twilight. We'll see...

Is anyone even reading this stuff...?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti