perjantai 16. tammikuuta 2009

well well well

I'm starting to develop a little online-crush (again...it's been a while though). But I gotta get rid of it, 'cos he just reminds me of one of the most embarrassing nights of my life from a few years back. Although I don't think he actually was there....I'm not sure...but the others were. Them I do remember. X___x A nightmare.

Ok, on to more appropriate subjects. I was out and about the other night and tried the slow shutter technique for the light trails for the first time. Here's what I got:

Ikaalinen Ikaalinen 2

The position sucked though. If I would've had a full-size tripod, I would've gone to the other side of the road to get more of the Christmas lights. But all I have is my Gorillapod, so I had to use that fence.
If you look carefully (click the images and go to Flickr to see the larger and non-transparent versions), you can see the ghost-like trail of a person walking by.

And this is one of my all-time favorites so far:

Retro

My beautiful radio. Retro love.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti