torstai 18. helmikuuta 2010

Diana

So this whole film-thing has taken a new wind.
I finished a film just today and I've been writing down all info after taking a photo. Hopefully I'll learn something after having it developed. I bought a flash to my Diana F+ and it's super-cool!

We have a film scanner at school and I'm very excited about that. Now I don't necessarily have to get my Diana-photos printed elsewhere. If I'll figure out how to make them presentable with the scanner and photoshop then I can print them out myself.

I varied the settings a lot so I'll be damned if I don't get anything good from this film.
Oh and I have an older film to be sent as well. I can't remember what's on it though. Hopefully some photos will come out decent from it too.

Fingers crossed :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti