lauantai 20. maaliskuuta 2010

I'm the Alice in my Wonderland [Before & After]

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am with this photo shoot and especially the results!
I haven't been this excited about anything in a while.

I went to see Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland last night and I fell in love.

Today I've been having an 'ugly-day'. I've been inside all day and I have watched TV.
Hair all messed up and tied up, no make-up, some huge spots on my face, ugly comfy clothes...
Then when the time passed I got bored and then inspired. And here you go!

Before

After

Most of the processing has been done with the Florabella Photoshop Actions.

Earlier today I tried to get inspired and take some good photos, but I failed. The best I could so was this:

Meltdown's looking for a new clown living in a world that's make believe.


I guess taking satisfying photos would mean I'd have to actually go outside of my apartment...Gosh I'm lazy. And when I do go out (I'm not a complete recluse, you know), I usually don't have my camera with me. I should try and break that bad habit.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti