lauantai 11. syyskuuta 2010

Something new for a change.

Notes of Silence


...I know the way to silently make you smile with my eyes, when you're trying to fight...

....maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano



So...I didn't touch my camera much over this past summer. I don't know why...No motivation, no inspiration. But it doesn't bother me, these phases come and go.
School has started again. We have 2-3 days of school in a week...tough. Well it can be...long days and all we do is sit next to computers.

I discovered some new music over the summer. I've been having a major Eminem-phase now and after hearing Love The Way You Lie I listened to it over and over and over again. Then they started to play it in the radio and I'm scared that I'll get sick of it. I don't want to.
Well, after discovering that song, my YouTube front page suggested a cover version of it put together by Tyler Ward and his amazing crew. So now I'm a total fan of him, even though I don't like that cover as much as I did anymore. Their cover of the Eurovision Song Contest's winner song, Satellite, is my absolute favorite.





And YEY for Jim Parsons for winning an Emmy!!! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti