sunnuntai 31. lokakuuta 2010

Accidents happen

The acoustic gig of Timo Kotipelto & Jani Liimatainen on Friday was amazing! Although I didn't actually see them for a large part of the show, because of all the people in front of us...it was still nice. Jani is so gorgeous....:)
I wasn't planning on staying out late, but after a couple of long drinks my sensibility wasn't quite there anymore. So at the end of the night, I ended up eating Chinese food for the first time in my life (it wasn't bad, but a little too sweet for my taste). Finally my friend decided to come crash at my place for the night and we were home somewhere around 3 am...

And of course I had my private riding lesson booked for the next morning, so I had to wake up after 8. Hung over and tired I dropped my friend off at the bus stop and drove to the stable. We were about half way through the line-lesson (seat exercises while walking) when some guy came out of nowhere and my pony got spooked. I didn't have stirrups on, I wasn't holding on to the saddle like I was supposed to and my lower legs weren't close enough to the pony, so I fell down.

I have the worst luck ever so I landed on my left arm and it got broken. I also now have the face of Lordi - there are very shallow cuts all over my right cheek and on my chin. 

Oh well...shit happens, right? Now I have to learn to live with just one healthy arm for the next 5 weeks. I was so proud of myself when I managed to zip my hoodie all by myself :D
The worst part is that I won't be able to go riding or play piano in 5 weeks, but otherwise I'm feeling pretty positive. I want to learn to cope with this as soon as possible so I'm coming up with all new ways of doing some every day things.

I don't know when I'll post new photos. Meanwhile, you guys can stare into Pretti's eye :)

The Mirror

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti