tiistai 12. lokakuuta 2010

Craig Stevens riding clinic

Craig Stevens

Last night I was listening to Craig Stevens' theory lesson and tonight I went to watch his riding clinic. Very interesting stuff, but I can't help but to feel a bit confused with all the new information. My brain processes the new information too slowly for his pace. :D

I took a few photos and this is my absolute favorite. The light was so beautiful at times when the sun shined through the windows. This is the only photo I think I really captured the feel of it. It's near impossible to get good photos inside a riding hall with my camera and my skills. But I'm happy with this one. :)

My tail bone is in agony after sitting several hours on a hard surface. And I was totally frozen when I got back home. I was so cold, a hot shower felt cold.  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti