lauantai 23. lokakuuta 2010

Just me and my guitar

Fiftytwo - Outtake   

I wanted to go to the Lost In Music festival tonight, but I couldn't get anyone to come with me in such short notice. So I stayed at home. Because I'm such a loser who can't go anywhere alone. No...I don't think I'm a loser, but I don't like going out alone. I become very self-conscience.

But something good did come out of this evening! An excellent (if I may say so myself) self-portrait.
This doesn't happen too often when I can say I'm really proud of a photo. So here it is!
(Plus an outtake. The one with the clock.)


44/52 Just me and my guitarNow if I did know how to play that thing properly, this would make an excellent artist-portrait.
But no..I'm a piano-girl myself. :)

I've always wanted to know how to play the acoustic guitar and I have tried...my fingers just don't seem to be able to go where they're supposed to and as quickly as they're supposed to.

I admire greatly everyone who can play the guitar and I'm an acoustic music junkie. The most amazing acoustic guitar player I've ever heard is Petteri Sariola.



2 kommenttia:

  1. Juu on kyllä hyvät kuvat! Mä soitan myös pianoa ja tahtoisin osata kitaraa rämpyttää, harmi vaan että ne maksaa niin paljon :(

    Ja vastaan tähän että kiitos paljon kommenteistasi :D Saan aika harvoin kommenttia niin pelästyin jopa kun bloggerin etusivulla luki että kommentteja tullut!

    VastaaPoista
  2. haha :D Tiedän tunteen!
    Kadehdin niitä joilla on ties kuinka ja monta lukijaa jotka kommentoi joka kirjoitukseen...en ees osaa kuvitella miltä se tuntuu. Ja ideat on vähän loppuneet että missä vois mainostaa, kun en pyöri kuin ihan parilla foorumilla.

    VastaaPoista