keskiviikko 13. lokakuuta 2010

When songs are this good, you don't need to understand the lyrics.

Josh Groban - Caruso

It's been a while since I last listened to this. I think it is one of the most beautiful songs in the world. Even though I can't understand the words (I have read a translation from the web once, but I don't remember exactly what it said), it's still so touching and sounds so tragic....It's just amazing...

Some guy singing Josh Groban's Si Volvieras A Mi

I couldn't find the original on YouTube, but this guy isn't bad either. The song is so beautiful. Again, I can't remember what the lyrics meant exactly, but I don't need to. When the song is this good, you don't need to understand the lyrics. The message conveys through the music.

Josh Groban - Solo Por Ti

I have nothing more to add. Just plain beautiful.

And there are many more songs like these out there, I'm just having a Josh Groban -phase tonight. :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti