keskiviikko 8. joulukuuta 2010

Dead-end

I feel like I'm in total dead-end in my life. I don't know what I want, I don't have motivation for anything, especially school, I have no idea what I should do with my life. Well I know what I should do: finish school, get a degree and get a job. *Sigh*....so much easier said than done. Especially when considering that the field of work I'm supposed to be graduating is anything but interesting to me. 

Don't stop don't stop!Oh well, let's move to a happier subject. I'm going to get this cast off my wrist tomorrow! Hopefully that is...I'm scared that they'll tell me that it's still not completely fixed or something horrible like that...fingers crossed. And I have an appointment to the hair dresser's on Friday. I'm super stoked about that. I'm finally getting rid of this dreadful root growth and getting a decent haircut! Yey...I'm going to be pretty again :) Kinda-sorta.......

I miss my blond under-hair-thingies...they were dyed black last time I had my hair dyed and I don't know if my hairdresser would think dying them blond again is such a great idea. I also miss my long hair and I wish my hair would grow faster. Too often I find myself looking at old SPs where I have long and perfect hair. I am getting proper bangs again too, like in this photo. I wish it was Friday already!

I know, I'm so vein...but hey! Try not to be after you've gone through six weeks without being able to do your own hair the way you'd like to! Making a simple ponytail has been completely impossible till these last two weeks and even now it's quite painful with the cast on my wrist.

So yeah. I can't wait to have my arm back and my car back (six weeks without driving.....horrible! I've started to remember why I hate using buses so  much...) and have pretty hair again....*sigh*

And, finally, here's a Christmas song for you:

J-P LEPPÄLUOTO - TONTTU
(ELF)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti