maanantai 17. tammikuuta 2011

Layout construction!

The layout is under construction!
So if someone happens to stumble on this blog, don't be alarmed.
Pretty major changes coming up. I hope... :)

Update// Almost there. Just need to modify the template a little.
I'm meaning to make the picture slider a little smaller and I would want the posts to show up as whole posts, not just the title-links. If there's anyone reading this, who could help me out with this I'd be really grateful. I've asked around and I'm sure I'll get it sorted soon.

Update 2// Now we're really close to perfection. The titles are overlapping the dates for some reason...And I'd want my AddThis sharing buttons and Sitemeter back.
So still working on those things.
Stay tuned and feel free to tell me what you think of the new look! :)


Update 3// Now the basic look is pretty much done! Yey!

Thank you to Sarah, the writer of Template Faerie, for helping out with the coding! This gal's a true life-saver and her blog is really worth checking out! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti