keskiviikko 30. maaliskuuta 2011

Awesome photography websites

I regularly visit many great photography sites and now I want to share some of the best ones with you guys. These sites are great for boring and/or uninspired moments.
The pictures are linked to the sites.

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOL

This is the place I learned pretty much all the basics when I got my first camera and first started doing photography as a hobby a little over two years ago. Great site and the forum is awesome. I highly recommend visiting the forums and registering.





















LIGHT STALKING

This site is a great place for inspiration. They also post tutorials and link lists. The forum is a little 'messy' and not that well executed in my opinion, but the blog part of the site is very nice.



PHOTOGRAPHY BLOGGER

Photography Blogger is very similar to Light Stalking. Nice place for inspiration.



PHLEARN

I have followed Aaron Nace's work ever since I found Rosie Hardy's Flickr stream and Aaron's and Rosie's SP projects. They have since parted, and now Aaron works with his girlfriend, Avery. This website hasn't been up for long (only for a week or so), but I'm already hooked. For simple Photoshop and photography tutorials, Phlearn is the place to visit. I also recommend subscribing to their monthly newsletter. You'll get all sorts of cool tutorials and stuff.
























FSTOPPERS

I only just found this site, I think it was features in Phlearn. I watched this video of a guy who photographs Bon Jovi (among other bands) and I wanted to share it with you. Pretty damn amazing. And now I can't stop listening to Bon Jovi again. Can't wait to see them next summer!




Fstoppers Original: David Bergman Photographs Bon Jovi from FStoppers on Vimeo.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Kiitos näistä, täytyy käydä kurkkaamassa!

    VastaaPoista
  2. MIlla, I have one more for you to look at:

    http://jpgmag.com/

    :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kiitos hyvistä linkeistä, tulee varmaan paljon käyttöä näille! :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hyvä jos näistä on muillekin hyötyä :)

    Thanks, Tim. I'll look into that.

    VastaaPoista