lauantai 18. kesäkuuta 2011

Anyways...Let's dance!

I was in Helsinki last night with my brother and his wife. We went to see Bon Jovi at the Olympic stadium and it was freaking awesome! My brother and I saw them there two years ago, but we had tickets for the floor (or whatever you call it) and I could barely even see the screens back then (yes, my confession: I'm short). Now we had seats up in the side and we saw the whole thing. 

The stadium was sold out so there was a few others too...

Click for the full size!
It was pouring rain by the end of the show, hence all the plastic on people. Thankfully we had a roof over our heads, so we didn't get wet. 


I want to share some of my favorite songs by Bon Jovi (mostly oldies, of course) with you and I hope you'll dance with me. :)













Blame It On The Love Of Rock N' Roll

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti