tiistai 21. kesäkuuta 2011

Peace of mind...

summer lullaby...

This lake is my favorite place in the whole world. It's the only place in which I can find the perfect peace of mind. I don't know anything better than swimming there and then sitting at the end of the dock just listening to the nature. Somehow I seem to forget everything that might be troubling my mind, and I just....am. I kind of feel 'one with the nature', however corny that may sound.

I often try to look at the lake through the eyes of someone who's never been there before and I see its beauty in a totally different way. Really it's a small lake that opens up in the middle of the woods and road that runs next to it is framed with beautiful birch trees. Well obviously I see that with my own eyes too, but sometimes I just 'wake up' in front of it all...

There is nothing more refreshing than taking a swim in the lake when the water's cold and then running back to the hot sauna. I took my first swim this year when the water was only +5 °C. It took my breath away - literally - but it was great as hell!

We also have all kinds of water birds there in the summers. This summer we've seen a merganser, a diver and the usual mallards.

...hide from the world.

I am sailing...

...to be near you, to be free

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti