maanantai 4. heinäkuuta 2011

Gorgeousness

This weekend I attended Sarah-Jane Clarke’s course of classic riding. I had a one hour lesson yesterday and it went very well. Today we had a visiting Andalusian/PRE stallion there, and he was just so gorgeous I had to snap a few photos.

IMG_3672

IMG_3673


IMG_3675
© All rights reserved to these photos

And I have to share that I rode Saku today for the first time in a couple of weeks and I’d really missed him. He was so great and calm to ride, and afterwards we had a little “meditation moment” in the stable and he looked like he almost fell asleep with his head on my shoulder. It was such a perfect moment. :) It’s so great to see him in a better mood now that he has his lady back (she’s gonna have a foal next summer!).
Here’s a quick cell phone snap of them together.

Valokuva0147

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti