maanantai 25. heinäkuuta 2011

New hobby!

I've wanted to start scrapbooking for a long time now. I made a bachelor/bachelorette-party-album for my brother and his wife last year, and two weeks ago I made one for a friend of mine too. I thought it would be fun to make a photo album out of my own photos this way, so I've done a little research and (a lot of) shopping. 

Well I've had quite a lot of equipment lying around since last year (remember my treasure chest?), but every time I took them all out in front of me my mind went blank and I couldn't just start cutting and gluing aimlessly. After finding a couple of good scrapping blogs, I have finally gotten around to it. 

"a song just for you..."
I started out with something simple.

My sister-in-law was early this year and wished for a Pretti-album as a Christmas present so I started making it today. :) I used shimelle's sketch for the first one.

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
-Winston Churchill

"Riding: The art of keeping a horse between you and the ground."


I've been sitting in the middle there for 6 hours now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti