keskiviikko 3. elokuuta 2011

Laura ♥ Juho 160711

I attended a friend's wedding a couple of weeks ago. I performed some songs there and of course I couldn't leave my camera home, so here are some pics for you. :)




Laura ♥ Juho 160711



My brother climbed up a bridge to take photos.
The most beautiful dress ever.

A family portrait

A friend of the couple had made them beautiful handmade custom rings.
The bride with her maid of honour (also my sister-in-law) and mother.
There are some little things in these photos that annoy me and I wish I could've done better, but I think that they're not half bad for my first try. I also kept myself from practicing my usual post-processing habits and tried a little different approach. The only PS action I used (in most of the images) was my "vignette & spotlight"-action. 
After some people pointed out that I tend to do a lot of the same things to almost every photo of mine, I started seeing it myself also. So I took on a new challenge to find some new ways to process images and sort of move on from my usual habits (and probably make some new ones, but anyways...). :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti