torstai 15. joulukuuta 2011

Awesomeness & Dreams

I found an amazing photographer the other day, and I want to share her awesomeness with you guys. Her name is Karrah Kobus, and I think I fell in love as soon as I saw her photostream on Flickr. So go check out her work and be amazed and inspired! :)

1. exhale + sink., 2. the victims., 3. loads of fun, chores undone., 4. with no ship to keep me afloat.


I also wanted to tell you about this funny (and very annoying) dream I had two nights ago. I was at my parents' house and there was some sort of a party there. Two of my friends were there and I decided to take photos of them. So, we walked around the house and the yard with them and looked for good spots to shoot at. Once we found one and I had "the perfect shot" waiting to happen, I realized that the camera I was holding wasn't mine. And of course, for some reason, I didn't know how to use any other camera but my own, so we had to run around and look for my camera. Once we found it, this happened again a couple of times. Every time I pushed the shutter button down, I realized that the camera was on some strange mode and I just couldn't get my perfect shots. 
If I, in some miraculous way, managed to keep my own camera in my hands while pushing the button, then right after the thing would just disappear from my hands. The model asked me why I was making the shutter noise myself and tried to take photos with an "air camera". Once I looked down to see where the hell my camera had gone once again, I found four or five different cameras hanging down my neck. Of course, none of them was mine. 

So you can imagine how annoyed I was when I woke up from that! Hopefully I don't have any psychic skills...Or maybe it's the universe telling me to pick up my camera soon or else it'll take it away from me. I do have (*counts*) four projects in mind at the moment, waiting for executing. 
So, to be continued....


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti