sunnuntai 22. tammikuuta 2012

Fallen Angel

"Fallen Angel" 
© Milla Kouhia & Heidi Järvi
Ladies and gentlemen, here it is! As I previously promised, my dear friend Heidi and I really did manage to pull this image off. It's a remake of Luis Royo's painting, Fallen Angel (or at least we assume that is its title). I started making the background about two weeks ago, and tonight we stripped Heidi and created the main-star for the image. As I'm a complete noob in the studio environment, Heidi was in charge of the lighting and I did what I was told to do. 

This was definitely the biggest photography project I have ever been a part of, and I am so damn proud of the outcome. I can't even tell you... 

I hope you guys enjoy this, and please do tell me what you think!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti