maanantai 28. toukokuuta 2012

Resurrection

I had the long anticipated Jesus-shoot yesterday, and it's been a while since I've laughed as much as last night. I was asked to do this shoot by Niina, who I'd met at the theatre (we're in a play together). She had had this concept in her mind for like a year, and she had a model already - only the photographer was missing. Well, she asked me, and I agreed to do it before I even knew what we were doing. Once I heard the concept I got even more exited. 

This was my first time shooting a male model, and now that I think of it, I don't know why I was so nervous beforehand. The Photoshop process was that much easier, as I didn't have to retouch his skin at all. And surely this "rugged look" suited this concept and model more than well compared to a super-smooth skin. 
I guess it's healthy to be a bit nervous about shooting a handsome model such as him, though. ;) 

We had an awesomely fun day altogether. It had been a while since I'd gotten to laugh that much in a day. I think we spent about 6-8 hours on this project. The make-up process took about 3-4 hours, if I remember correctly. I wasn't checking the watch that much...Anyways, the time flies when you're having fun in good company. :)

Click for a larger (better) view

 Photography & edit: Milla Kouhia
Concept & make-up: Niina Sirén
Model: Sape Koskinen


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti