lauantai 5. tammikuuta 2013

Painting faces with Julia

How did the 2012 go by so fast? The past few days I've been wondering how short a time it feels now that I think how much has happened. Especially with my photography. I have come basically from zero to where I am now with my people photography in a one short year. How is that possible? 

Anyways..The first shoot of the year was with Julia. On Wednesday I went out to buy some face paint, and I got to play with them on Julia's face. 

Thanks to Pasi & Sofia also for helping with the lights and keeping my dog entertained. :P



Another exciting photoshoot :D

2 kommenttia:

  1. Jäätävän hyvännäköistä valoa, voitko hieman avata setuppeja? :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitosta! :)
      Valona toimi yksi pikkusalama valkoisen varjon läpi kameran oikealla puolella hieman mallin päätä korkeammalla snadisti alaviistoon ja niin, että valon reuna valaisi mallin. Koska välteltiin valaisemasta taustaa kauheasti. En osaa mitään tarkempia kulmien astelukuja arvioida. Heijastin kameran vasurissa täyttämässä. Tulikohan nyt mahdollisimman epäselvä kertomus? :D

      Poista