keskiviikko 31. maaliskuuta 2010

Tutorial: How to make the eyes POP

This is very very simple and neat little trick for creating that 'glassy' and bright look in the eyes. I've personally always wondered how people do this and now I know and I'm gonna share it with you guys. =)

I don't know if this is the best possible example-photo, but this is all I've got atm. This tutorial is only about the effect in the eyes.

Before:


After:
Sven August aka Aukusti - Swedish ardenner/workinghorse

What you'll have to do is:

1. Duplicate the background layer
2. Use the dodge-tool for the eyes: first the shadows, then mid-tones, then highlights.
3. This might make the eyes pretty unrealistic so you might want to adjust the layer's opacity a bit.

There. Very simple. I think it can bring out the little blinks pretty nicely. =)
Hope this is useful to someone else too.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti