torstai 18. marraskuuta 2010

New music again: Harmaja

I started browsing Sydänpuu's similar artists in last.fm and found this pretty interesting band.
"Harmaja is the new acoustic project of Charon/ex-Poisonblack frontman Juha-Pekka Leppäluoto. The group, which also features Charon drummer Antti Karihtala, sings in Finnish and is said to be influenced by the likes of Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds and Morrisey." 


Sydäntalvella


Hauras
I have to say that I just love the sound of fingers moving
from chord to chord on the guitar.

I love the similar/realted artists feature in both last.fm and in Spotify. It's so easy to find new bands that you like! And at the moment I'm already listening to a song by a group I'm going to post about tomorrow. :)

What are your greatest music discoveries and how did you find them? 
How do you usually find new music? 
I always love to hear about new bands and artists, so let's hear it! 

Photo & quote from Last.fm

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti