torstai 3. marraskuuta 2011

Darkness

So the clocks were moved an hour back and the darkness seems quite overwhelming. This exact time of the year is my least favorite one. Especially this year when they are doing a facade renovation in my building, so they'll soon be taking whatever little was left of the day light away from me (who's lurking indoors way too much).

I'm waiting for the winter/snow for a couple of different reasons. 1) It makes me a much happier person. After this horrible and sad Halloween weekend I really need that, or else I'll be very miserable company for whomever has to put up with me. 2) It brings light to the darkness literally too. 3) It gets colder and we'll get rid of the mud and rain and 4) I'm going to make another photoshoot happen once I get the scenery I need.

Right now the headlines are screaming about record-breaking warm November weather, so we'll have to just wait and see when it will get better again.

On another note, I've made a little "gallery site" for photos only. I got tired of paying for Flickr pro, so I'll just let that account stay as a free version showing only 200 photos. I haven't been adding the whole photo sets in there for a long time anymore anyways so I'll keep that up from now on and add the whole sets here and in the gallery. You can visit the gallery from the Gallery-link in the tabs.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti