keskiviikko 9. marraskuuta 2011

Eighty!

80 readers! Thank you everyone for your interest in my blog. I really appreciate it!

Today I practiced self-portraiture, lighting stuff and photoshop a little more and I thought I'd be brave enough to show you guys the before and after images. In other words, to show you how lousy I am at the actual photography when I have to be on both sides of the camera. 

I used my two trusted standard lamps to light this thing and this time I had two pieces of paper in front of the "spotlights" to reduce the harsh shadows I got last time.
In addition to the basic Photoshop retouch stuff, I continued practicing the use of color balance adjustment layer and HDR toning. I saw Heidi using the latter when I was in Vaasa and it just popped into my head the other day. I'd totally forgotten what she did with it, but I did manage to do something little with it.


So here's the before:


And here's the after:



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti